Maeda Tosanokami-ke Shiryokan Museum
A museum of the history of the Kaga Clan and its high- class warriors
This museum features displays related to the Maeda Tosanokami family, which was founded by Toshimasa Maeda, the second son of the first lord of the Maeda Clan, Toshiie, and his wife Matsu.
It exhibits the documents, calligraphy, paintings, weapons and furnishings inherited by the family, which served as one of the eight chief retainers of the clan.
- 9:30am~5:00pm (Admission until 4:30pm)
- Mondays(or the next weekday,if Monday is a holiday) , New Year holidays(Dec.29-Jan.3), Periods of exhibit change
Adults ¥310, 65 years or older: ¥210, High school students or younger: free
*For some exhibitions, an additional fee may be required.
- Hokutetsu Bus: Kanazawa Station to Korinbo (Atrio), and walk for 6 min / Loop Bus (R-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Korinbo (Nichigin) or (L-Loop): Korinbo (Atrio) and walk for 6 min
- 2-10-17 Kata-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0981
- [TEL] 076-233-1561 [FAX] 076-261-0806