Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
A pleasant sound-space with wind-up gramophones and SP records
You can listen to the sound from wax-coated cylinder-type gramophones invented by Edison and a large-scale gramophone used in the early Showa Period at 11:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm every day.
Concerts with a specific theme are also held from time to time.
- 10:00am~5:30pm (Admission until 5:00pm)
- Tuesday (or the next weekday if Tuesday is a national holiday),Year-end and New Year’s holidays (12/29~1/3) and periods of exhibit change
- *For some exhibitions, an additional fee may be required.Adults ¥310, 65 years or older: ¥210, High school students or younger: free
- Hokutetsu Bus: Kanazawa Station to Owari-cho or Hashiba-cho, and walk for 3 min / Loop Bus (R-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Hashiba-cho (Kinjoro) and walk for 3 min / Flat Bus (Konohana route): Kanazawa Station to Hikoso Greenery Space and walk for 3 min.
- 2-11-21 Owari-cho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0902
- [TEL] 076-232-3066 [FAX] 076-232-3079